TEN-TEC Model 588AT OMNI-VII with Auto Tuner
Sold Out. Orders accepted when production parts become available.
The TEN-TEC OMNI VII is the first truly Net Ready ham transceiver. No PC required at the rig to operate remote Locate your OMNI VII anywhere you have wideband Internet access. Simply connect its built in Ethernet port to your router with our exclusive One Plug connection. Delivers live receive AND transmit operation from anywhere else in the world from another wideband Internet access A simple GUI Graphical User Interface written for the OMNI VII is available for download at no charge from our firmware update website. That’s not all the latest GUI source code written in Visual Basic and complete programming instructions can be downloaded to build your own GUI.
Unrivaled Close in Dynamic Range in price class. OMNI VII just raised the receiver performance bar for the competition Our new Distributed Roofing Filter architecture places filters in both the 1st and 2nd IFs at just the right places. Three built in filters at 20 kHz, 6 kHz, and 2.5 kHz are included 2.5 kHz is a Collins mechanical filter . Optional Collins mechanical filters at 500 Hz and 300 Hz are also available. Filters can be selected manually or use AUTO for automatic selection via front panel DSP Bandwidth control. Also included are 37 built in DSP bandwidth filters from a minimum of 200 Hz to 9 kHz maximum.
- HF 6 Transmit coverage on 6 through 160 meters, 100 watts output, even on 6. General coverage receive from 500 kHz to 30 MHz continuous plus 48 to 54 MHz. SSB, CW, AM, FM, Digital modes. Dual VFOs with SPLIT and REVERSE functions.
- Full function Color Screen STN transmissive color LCD display with CFL backlight, 320 240 pixels.
- Legendary QSK CW includes adjustable rise and decay times. User adjustable at the touch of a knob for hard or soft keying according to your taste. Built in keyer can be used in Curtis A or B modes, adjustable 5 63 WPM.
- 17 selectable transmit bandwidths from 1000 4000 Hz. DSP generated to give your SSB audio a well rounded sound tailored to your voice characteristics. A low frequency roll off provides further control.
- RX EQ and TX EQ in 6 db octave filters selectable in 1 dB steps from high pitched at minus 20 dB to essentially flat response at 0 dB to bassy at plus 20 dB.
- DSP Noise Reduction, automatic notch and manual notch reduces interference from undesired carriers and random noise. Manual notch range 20 4000 Hz center, 10 300 Hz width, gt 50 dB rejection.
- Band Sweep gives you a snapshot of the entire band in seconds. Find the pileups or scout for a clear spot automatically without touching the tuning knob.
- Broad range Auto Tuner identical tuner as used in the ORION II, matches most antennas up to 10 1 SWR HF only . 100 Tune Memories. Order your OMNI VII with or without this option.
- Three antenna connectors Two SO 239 transceiver outputs, plus a third SO 239 connector for auxiliary receive only antenna. Antenna switching is front panel selectable.
- Updates by Flash ROM Serial port interface for local rig control via PC and for Flash ROM updates available via the Internet. Commands are a superset of those used for the Jupiter. To obtain the very latest version of the OMNI VII, visit our firmware download website at www.rfsquared.com and download the software. Connect the radio to a serial port on your PC and you are up to date in a flash. Easy!
- Quad bandstacking registers and 100 memories
- Optional Model 302R remote encoder keypad works with the OMNI VII. Plug it in and control selected features sitting back in your easy chair.
- Aluminum chassis construction and steel outer case makes the rig an easy traveler at only 5 inches H x 12 inches W x 14.75 inches D. Weighs just 14 pounds
- 8 pin mic connector as used on ORION II
Included with the 588AT Omni VII
- Factory installed Auto Tuner
- CW amp Sideband filters
- Model 707 Regal microphone
- Model 716 microphone stand
- Model 707T8 microphone cable
- Owners Manual
- DB 9 Serial Interface Cable
- 5 Pin DIN to Female RCA Phono Cable Headphone Connector
- 8 Pin Microphone Connector
- 25 Amp Spare Mini Fuse
- DC Power Cable Male Phono Plug
- Torx amp Hex Allen Wrenches
- Warranty Card
|588 Manual v2.0||tt_588_manual_v2.0|
|588 One Plug lessons learned||tt_588_one_plug_lessons_learned|
|588 One Plug VB project v1.2||tt_588_one_plug_VB_project_v1.2.0|
|588 One Plug Installer v1.2||tt_588_one_plug_v1.20.exe|
|588 One Plug Manual v1.201||tt_588_one_plug_manual_v1.201|
|588 Firmware change log||tt_588_product_change_log|
|588 Firmware v1.037||588-setup-1.037.exe|
|588 Firmware v1.036||tt_588_setup_v1.036.exe|
|588 Firmware v1.035||tt_588_setup_v1.035.exe|
|588 Firmware v1.033||tt_588_setup_v1.033.exe|
|588 Firmware v1.029||tt_588_setup_v1.029.exe|
|588 Firmware v1.028||tt_588_setup_v1.028.exe|
|588 Flash firmware instructions||tt_588_firmware_flash_instructions|
|588 Programmers Reference Guide v1.009||tt_588_program_ref_v1.009|
|588 One Plug change log||tt_588_one_plug_change_log|