TEN-TEC Model 599AT EAGLE Transceiver, 100 WATTS, IF-DSP with Tuner
TEN-TEC Model 599AT EAGLE Transceiver, 100 WATTS, IF DSP with Tuner
TEN-TEC has created a 100 watt transceiver combining simplified controls and ease of operation with the excellent performance of a low first IF 160 through 6 meter ham band architecture in a compact, mobile friendly structure. The analog portion of the radio is double conversion with IF frequencies of 9.0015 MHz and 22.5 kHz. A third conversion to zero frequency IF is accomplished in the DSP processor.
The TEN-TEC Model 599 Eagle signifies strength born from DSP technology in HF design. Listening to input from Ham radio operators from around the world led our team of engineers to a remarkable compact yet high performance transceiver that Hams of all ages and skill levels will find a joy to operate.
The large easy to read display can be conveniently configured with your favorite background color and intensity, making your Eagle a pleasure to use as a base, portable, or mobile radio. Flexibility also extends to the Eagle with TEN-TEC’s Sensitune automatic antenna tuner, noise canceling circuitry, and of course TEN-TEC’s famous selective roofing filters.
The TEN-TEC Eagle will truly provide years of outstanding performance unequaled by any other radio in its size or price class. You can be assured the Eagle offers more receiver horsepower with new DSP based architecture, selectable roofing filters, noise reduction, antenna tuner, and of course TEN-TEC’s legendary QSK keying. A tribute to U.S. ingenuity makes the Eagle a radio you can be proud to show your fellow Ham radio operators.
Whether you are a seasoned contester, DX chaser, net operator or a casual operator, the TEN-TEC Eagle has the performance and convenience that will provide years of operating enjoyment!
- Unlike any other radio in this price class the Eagle offers a combination of DSP and selectable roofing filter options to tailor our listening pleasure. Unlike most transceivers in this price class, TEN-TEC’s unique crystal ladder filters help eliminate undesirable signals from entering the receivers first IF stage making a more enjoyable listening experience even in crowded band conditions.
- A TEN-TEC first: A user selectable color display which can be tailored to your favorite color and intensity. Different operating environments have varied lighting conditions so why not tailor your radio to meet those needs? You never have to worry about hearing the weak ones with the fully adjustable DSP noise reduction system used in the Eagle. Eliminating atmospheric band noise is just a push of the button!
- Tired of noise blankers that seldom work in a mobile environment? TEN-TEC’s unique model 320 optional noise blanker will cancel noise you thought never would be possible.
- Eagle covers 10 HF amateur bands plus 6 meters along with general coverage receive. Dual VFO’s with SPLIT mode and 100 memories, passband tuning, adjustable AGC, variable CW offset, RIT, built in CTCSS tones for 6 meter FM and TEN-TEC’s legendary silky-smooth QSK for CW and fast switching digital modes. These features add up to one terrific radio!
Included with the 599AT Eagle
- Factory installed Auto Tuner
- 320 Noise Blanker
- SSB and CW Roofing filters in 9 MHz IF and all DSP CW & Sideband filters
- Owners Manual
- Model 702 PTT Hand Microphone 8 Pin
- 1/8” Stereo Plug for key paddles
- Hex Allen Wrench
- DC Power Cable
- Spare 25 Amp Little fuse
- Warranty Card
|599 Programmers Reference Guide v1.001||tt_599_program_ref_v1.001|
|599 Product Brochure||tt_599_product_brochure|
|599 Modifications for external receiver / SDR panadapter – Rev B||tt_599_external_receiver_mod_rev_B|
|599 User manual v1.009||tt_599_manual_v1.009|
|599 Block diagram||tt_599_block_diagram|
|599 User input on FLDIGI instructions||tt_599_FL_digi_instructions|
|599 Firmware change log||tt_599_change_log|
|599 Firmware v1.829||tt_599_setup_v1.829.exe|
|599 Firmware v1.825||tt_599_setup_v1.825.exe|
|599 Firmware v1.824||tt_599_setup_v1.824.exe|
|599 Firmware v1.823||tt_599_setup_v1.823.exe|
|Instructions for disabling software signature enforcement on Windows 8||Disabling_Driver_Signature_Enforcement_on_Windows_8|
|USB to UART README FIRST||tt_599_USB_UART_install_readme|
|599 USB to UART Installer for 32-bit Windows||tt_599_USB32|
|599 USB to UART Installer for 64-bit Windows||tt_599_USB64|
|USB to UART driver installation instructions v1.XXX||tt_599_USB_UART_firmware_install_instructions_v1.x|
|USB to UART driver installation instructions v2.XXX||tt_599_USB_UART_firmware_install_instructions_v2.x|
|USB to UART drivers for 599 v2.XXX firmware||tt_599_USB_UART_driver_v2.x|
|OmniRig text file for Eagle & Argonaut VI||TenTec_Eagle_1|
|OmniRig .ini file for Eagle & Argonaut VI||TenTec_Eagle_1|